Registrations Open 2024-25
Thank you for your interest in applying to The Brigade Schools. The admission process at The Brigade Schools is a very simple one. For an in-depth understanding of the admissions procedure, please read the respective instructions very carefully.
REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2024-25 FROM WEDNESDAY 6th SEPTEMBER 2023Seats are available in:
- J P Nagar School—Nursery to UKG, Std 3, Std 5, Std 6, Std 7, Std 8, Std 9 & Std 11
- Whitefield School—Nursery to Std 9 & Std 11
- Malleswaram School—Nursery, UKG, Std 3, Std 6, Std 8, Std 9 & Std 11
- J P Nagar School: +91 6364859375
- Whitefield School: +91 6364859376
- Malleswaram School: +91 6364859373
The registration process at The Brigade School begins with submitting an online Expression of Interest form.
ONLINE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORMThank you for choosing to fill the Online Expression of Interest Form to The Brigade Schools. Here are some pointers:
- 1. The Email ID and mobile number you provide will be registered with the school and will be used to communicate with you from here on. (We prefer you give us your personal email address and not your official email address, just to ensure our emails do not end up in your junk box).
- 2. The form will be considered submitted only after the online payment transfer is completed successfully and when you receive the confirmation email from us.
- 3. The online fee of Rs 500 which is paid when the EOI is submitted online will not be refunded. Bank charges are as applicable
For admissions to Nursery for the academic year 2024-25 we follow a strict policy that children must be born between 1st June 2020 to 31st May 2021
When seeking admission, parents are required to come to the school with their child for an informal interaction to meet the Principal and teachers. This is mandatory.
Applicants will be informed directly by the school administration regarding the dates for this interaction.
Once the parents are informed about the admission status, there will be no changes. The final decision of the admission committee will be binding.
Applicants will be informed directly by the school administration regarding the dates for the interaction.